Reference ZenDesk Incident: 1646091
Summary: Consultant has accidentally appended another transferees document in Document Management to the wrong transferee file.
1. Login to iZone IRP and enter the transferee file number in the Quick Search
2. Once inside the member file click on Document Management. Here you will see the agent has updated the Document Name to (INCORRECT DOCUMENT - IT TO REMOVE". Reference the screenshot above.
3. Login to the IRP DB 10.139.88.101\GSDocSafe
4. Access the Document Management table by running the below:
-- Lists all files in Document Management using the members FileID
select * from DocumentMetaData where fileid='DFO 202100236'
5. The below script will remove the incorrect document from displaying in the member file by setting the column "Inactive" to a value of 1.
set inactive = 1
--select dataId, * from DocumentMetaData
where fileId = 'DFO 202100236' and documentName = 'Void cheque - INCORRECT DOCUMENT - IT TO REMOVE' and dataId = 2650397 and documentCategory = 11
IF @@ERROR <> 0 or @@ROWCOUNT <> 1
Once the DBCR has been applied go back into the transferees file under Document Management and ensure the file is no longer present