BGRS ZenDesk Reference: 5077401
Description: IRP Team has reached out to App Support as they have mentioned that they have a member file where the Authorized funding of $5000 was not applied on the file. This step is usually added by the GOC client user when the file is being authorized.
1. Login to Citrix accessgrsi.bgrs.com
2. Launch iZone
3. Search the member file by entering the file number in the Quick Search field
4. Under File Profile select the menu option Financial Worksheet. Here we can see that the Total Approved Funding is 0.00
5. Login to the IRP DB 10.139.88.101\IRP
6. The below query allows you to pull up the Financial Worksheet details from the DB for the member using their filenumber as the projectID
Under the column Total_Approved_Funding we can see 0.00
select allowance , Total_Approved_Funding ,record_id ,* from employ
where projectid = 'HRDC202200052'
-- The solution is to manually apply the 5000.00 to the members Total_Approved_Funding in the Financial Worksheet.
set Total_Approved_Funding = 5000, update_dt = GETDATE(), opid = 'slumbania'
--select allowance , Total_Approved_Funding ,record_id ,* from employ
where projectid = 'HRDC202200052' and record_id = 363530
if @@ERROR > 0 or @@ROWCOUNT <> 1