In some cases when OnBase is not functioning as expected and you may encounter a message stating "An error occurred while opening the document", "There was a problem while attempting to upload your document. Please contact your administrator", OnBase freezing intermittently, etc.
Preform the following steps below for maintenance and troubleshooting steps:
- Click File > User options
- Click Local Data > Clear Local Image Cache
- Then click find OnBase from the System Tray, right click and select Log Out
- Find OnBase from the System Tray again, right click and select Exit OnBase.
- Relaunch OnBase and attempt the same task that initially posed an issue to see if it is accessible.