How do I setup MFA?
Multi Factor Authentication (MFA) - will be used in all locations including the office. About every 30 days it will prompted for an authentication code to validate your access.
1. Sign into https://aka.ms/mfasetup
2. You may be presented with the ‘More information required’ dialog box. Click the Next button.
3. After completing the sign-in process choose Mobile App under Step 1. Click the Set Up button.
4. On the Configure Mobile App page follow the instructions to install the Microsoft Authenticator app from either the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store.
5. Configure the Microsoft Authenticator (steps 2 and 3 below), click the Next button.
6. You will return to the Additional security verification page, click the Next button.
7. Enter the security code provided by the Microsoft Authenticator app in step 2 below. Click the Verify button.
8. Update/verify your mobile number in step 3 below. Click the Done button.