Description: This process outlines the procedure to update the SSL certificate for https://hr-myperformance.com/Halogen/ts/home . This process involves updating the certificate on the Halogen servers as well as the F5 Load-Balancer.
1. Login to TORHALAPPPV01.biz.btswyn.com using your admin account.
2. Launch services.msc and stop the "WildFly" service.
3. Obtain the new certificate from the Infrastructure team and create a new folder in C:\Software\Certificate. Rename the .PFX cert to hr-myperformance.com.pfx.
4. Copy the file hr-myperformance.com.pfx to D:\SSL\ and replace the old certificate.
5.Open the Password.txt. file located in step 3 and note the password.
6. Open Windows Explorer and navigate to D:\HalogenWildfly\standalone\configuration to edit standalone.xml. Search for the string "keystore" and you will need to update the password attribute with the password associated to the new certificate.
6. Open Windows Explorer and navigate to D:\HalogenWildfly\standalone\tmp. Delete all the files and folders in this location.
7. Launch services.msc and start the "WildFly" service.
8. Confirm with the Networking team if the have loaded the new certificate on the F5
9. Validate the certificate has been updated by going to https://hr-myperformance.com/Halogen/ts/homehttps://hr-myperformance.com/ and confirm SSO is working. Next click on the Lock icon and ensure the Valid from date is updated.
10. Update the DR site by logging into OTTHALAPPPV01.biz.btswyn.com. Note: The services will be disabled as this is the passive server. All we need to do in Ottawa is copy the certificate, update the standalone.xml config file and clear the temp directory.