Intune Installation and Enrollment for Android
IMPORTANT - Prior to installing the Intune Company Portal, you will need to open a ticket with the Service Desk and request that your phones International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI) number be added to the Intune Portal. You can find your phones IMEI number by dialing *#06# on your phone and it will display your phones unique IMEI number. Once you’ve received confirmation from the Service Desk that your IMEI number has been added to the Portal, proceed to step 1 below.
- Tap on the Play Store icon to take you to the Google Play app store.
Search for the app “Intune Company Portal” and tap on the download icon you will see the screen below. Tap on the Install button then open to install the application and Tap on the Open once downloaded continue.
2. The application will ask for you to sign on to your workplace. Follow the prompts and enter your BGRS network credentials.
3. Once logged on using your network credentials you will be presented with the BGRS Access Setup screen. Tap Begin to View Privacy Information.
4. Review your Privacy Information and tap Continue to Set Up a Work Profile.
5. Tap Agree to let Intune set up your work profile.
6. Tap Continue when prompted to Activate Work Profile and to Update Device Setting. Tap done at the Installation Complete screen.
Swipe left up exiting the application and you will see Personal and Work links at the bottom of the page. Your BGRS Apps will begin populating your workspace. To download additional BGRS Apps tap the Play Store within your workspace.