Intune Installation and Enrollment for iOS
IMPORTANT - Prior to installing the Intune Company Portal, you will need to open a ticket with the Service Desk and request that your phones International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI) number be added to the Intune Portal. You can find your phones IMEI number by dialing *#06# on your phone and it will display your phones unique IMEI number. Once you’ve received confirmation from the Service Desk that your IMEI number has been added to the Portal, proceed to step 1 below.
- Tap on the App Store icon to take you to the iOS app store.
Search for the app “Intune Company Portal” and tap on the download icon you will see the screen below. Tap on the Install button to install the application and Tap on the Open once downloaded continue.
- The application will ask for you to sign on to your workplace. Follow the prompts and enter your BGRS network credentials.
- Once logged on using your network credentials you will be presented with the BGRS Access Setup screen. Tap Begin to View Privacy Information.
- The Device Management and Your privacy screen well let you view what BGRS can and can not see on your device. Tap on Continue to proceed to the BGRS Access screen.
- At the BGRS Access screen tap Continue to proceed Download Management Profile.
- Click allow to let your device download your management profile.
- After the download is complete tap Done and then continue.
- You will now back at the BGRS Access screen tap Continue to proceed to Install Management Profile.
- Follow the directions to install the management profile to your device.
- Select Settings -> Profile Download.
- Tap Install in the upper left corner to install profile.
- Tap Install to proceed.
- Tap install to proceed.
- Tap Trust to proceed.
- Tap Done and return to the Intune Company Portal install screen.
- Tap Continue to proceed to the Check Device Settings.
- Tap Install to install BGRS Apps and enter your Apple ID password when prompted.
- If you receive this prompt, you must set a new passcode, password or biometric lock to secure your device. For requirement see Password, Passcode requirements.
- Tap Done to complete the installation.
- You will now see the new BGRS apps on your device. To see available BGRS apps for download click on the Company Portal Icon and Browse Recently Published apps.